- Saving our planet, lifting people out of poverty, advancing economic growth… these are one and the same fight. We must connect the dots between climate change, water scarcity, energy shortages, global health food security and women & empowerment. Solutions to one problem must be solutions for all.
- Organize seminars, group discussions and training programs in the field of Environment and Agriculture.
- Promote Sapling Plantation, Importance of Saving trees and water.
- Providing food and shelter to stray Birds and animals.
- Undertake social forestry programs, providing facilities to supply plants with the help of nursery and extend help to seasonal Birds and animals.
The atmosphere is a natural environment that helps in developing, nurturing and destroying life on this planet called Earth. The natural environment plays a major role in the existence of life on Earth and it helps humans, animals and other living things grow and develop naturally.
But due to some bad and selfish activities of man our environment is getting affected. This is an important topic and how to protect everyone & environment. And to keep it safe, we should know about it to ensure the balance of nature to continue the existence of life on this planet. As we all are well aware of the environment, the environment is that which is practically all around us and affects our daily life on earth.
The air which we breathe every moment, the water we use in our routine, plants, animals and other living things all come under the environment. When the natural cycle continues together without any disturbances.
Then an environment is called a healthy environment. Any kind of obstruction in the balance of nature completely affects the environment which destroys human life. In the era of the advanced life-level of human beings, pollution,
noise pollution, deforestation, water pollution, soil pollution, acid rain and other progressive disasters caused by humans, due to technological progress, our pollution will be largely affected. We all should take an oath to protect our natural environment and keep it normally safe.