“Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability but comes through continuous struggle. And so, we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can’t ride you unless your back is bent.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
People are busy with their own lives that they forget to think about people who don’t even have one. We all pray to earn more, learn more and forget about other things surrounding us. We all fail to forget that our lives are like this because of others only. Each and every person in this world has some sort of contribution towards each other’s lives. Why not we start doing some things which change other people’s lives? Like us they are people who just pray for one-time food, some sort of education and shelter and some for a bit of cloth also. Why not we change their lives by contributing even the smallest share possible from our earnings. Even a small contribution would make a huge difference for the them. Let’s start contributing in the smallest way possible to make the lives better for the needy.
Be it any work, nothing is possible without a proper team of volunteers. If you see the past and present it is the volunteers who turn up to work for so many social causes. Volunteers can be anyone from any field. It is the work that they are going to do that shows who they are and how caring they are for social activities. Volunteers are the backbone of any organization. Without you noting is possible. You not only carry the organization’s ideals within them, but also spread the message far and beyond, sensitizing the society towards the cause.
- Please find the list of action we have planned, for which your contribution and consultancy as a Patron, is ever solicited:
- Run a Computer and Typing Institute.
- Launch “meal on wheel “scheme, catering to poor and needy.
- Start Ambulance Services for mass.
- Open an Old age home for abandoned elderly citizens.
- Open a Sports Academy to nurture talents at a young age.
- Open a Vocational Training Institute to facilitate Job Procurement.
- Run a Community Kitchen, for free distribution of meals to the needy.
“We welcome everyone who is willing to serve the society”